It is important to Bigso that your personal data is handled in a secure and lawful manner. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of how Bigso processes personal data, in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Responsibility for processing of personal data
Customers and suppliers
The following are the types of data that are collected in order to administer business functions such as orders and quotations:
- Company name and corporate identity number, company address/invoice address/delivery address
- Names of contact persons
- Phone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Customer and supplier agreements
For detailed information on cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Purpose and legal ground for processing personal data
If you are an employee that represents any of the Bigso’s customers, suppliers or business partners, your personal data are processed only to the extent necessary to administrate the business relationship. The processing is based on the legitimate interests of Bigso in order to fulfil their commitments towards customers, suppliers and business partners
The purpose of the data that is collected:
- To make contact, and offer products and services
- To provide access to our products and services
- To send and receive relevant information, business documents, and correspondence
How is personal data stored?
The data we collect is stored in our business management and e-mail systems.
Bigso will not share any personal data with a third party unless the data owner requests in writing to do so.
What are your data protection rights
Bigso would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every person (data owner) is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bigso corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bigso to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bigso erases your personal data, unless Bigso has any other legal requirement or right to retain such data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bigso restricts the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bigso transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Sweden it is Datainspektionen.
- If you make a request to Bigso regarding your personal data, we will respond to you within one month.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact information at the bottom of this web site.